1/1 Photo of Apple and Passionfruit Crumble
Posting for ZWT5: Australia/New Zealand. If you cannot buy ANZAC biscuits, I have a recipe posted on Zaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly grease a baking dish with butter.
- 2Core and cut the apples into eighths (1/2 inch wide wedges).
- 3Place the apple wedges flat in the baking dish and sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- 4Spoon passionfruit pulp evenly over apples.
- 5Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until soft.
- 6Remove baking dish from oven and spoon mixture into 4 ramekins, evenly. Crumble the ANZAC biscuits over each ramekin and bake in oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Top each crumble with a scoop of ice cream and serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Passionfruit Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 311.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g