Posting for ZWT5: Australia/New Zealand. If you cannot buy ANZAC biscuits, I have a recipe posted on Zaar.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly grease a baking dish with butter.
- Core and cut the apples into eighths (1/2 inch wide wedges).
- Place the apple wedges flat in the baking dish and sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- Spoon passionfruit pulp evenly over apples.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until soft.
- Remove baking dish from oven and spoon mixture into 4 ramekins, evenly. Crumble the ANZAC biscuits over each ramekin and bake in oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each crumble with a scoop of ice cream and serve while hot.