great with pork, hot or cold. Inspired by one of Bergy's recipes.
Make and share this Apple and Onion to Serve With Pork recipe from Food.com.
- saute sliced onion in 1 tablespoon butter, over very low heat, for about 20 minutes.
- remove with slotted spoon.
- melt 1 tablespoon of butter and lightly saute the apple slices untill golden and slightly soft.
- turn up the heat and add the onions to the pan.
- sprinkle with sugar, add vinegar.
- stir to combine, put on lid, turn off heat.
- leave for about 10 mins before serving, or cooling.