1/9 Photos of Apple and Onion to Serve With Pork
great with pork, hot or cold. Inspired by one of Bergy's recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1saute sliced onion in 1 tablespoon butter, over very low heat, for about 20 minutes.
- 2remove with slotted spoon.
- 3melt 1 tablespoon of butter and lightly saute the apple slices untill golden and slightly soft.
- 4turn up the heat and add the onions to the pan.
- 5sprinkle with sugar, add vinegar.
- 6stir to combine, put on lid, turn off heat.
- 7leave for about 10 mins before serving, or cooling.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Onion to Serve With Pork
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g