Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Taste of Home. My DH rated this recipe 4.98 stars! He found the mix of fruit with goat cheese and salad greens to be very tasty.
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup green grape, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, apples, raisins and grapes. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, honey, lemon juice and garlic; shake well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts and goat cheese. Yield: 8 servings.