Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from New York State Apple Country.
- 8 new york state apples, peeled, cored
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Combine the fruit in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients and pour over fruit.
- Toss gently.
Great recipe. Simple to make, delicious to eat. It was a hit at the potluck. This recipe is a keeper. Thanks!