1 hr 30 mins
haven't tried yet - but who doesn't love applies+figs+pork?? recipe from
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Tie pork loin with twine to keep it together.
- 3Heat up oil in an oven-safe skillet/dish on a fairly high setting. Sear the outside of the roast until it is nicely browned. Remove from dish and let rest on a plate.
- 4Add the wine to deglaze the dish, then add apple, onion, and seasonings. Saute until translucent.
- 5Add the roast back into the dish and add in the fig halves.
- 6Bake in the oven for about an hour covered, or until your meat reaches a temp of 165°F.
- 7Take out of the oven and let it rest for a few minutes, then serve!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Fig Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (595 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.5
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 102.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 46.9 g