Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mediterranean style peppers. Serve hot with salad as an appetizer or light lunch.
Make and share this Apple and Feta Baked Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Place the peppers in a roasting tin in a single layer. Spoon in the pesto sauce.
- Divide the apple slices, tomatoes, olives, basil and feta between the peppers.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle over the oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 20-25mins or until the peppers are tender.
- Serve hot with salad.