Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mediterranean style peppers. Serve hot with salad as an appetizer or light lunch.
- 4 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 12 ounces cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 ounce black olives, sliced
- 8 basil leaves
- 7 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Place the peppers in a roasting tin in a single layer. Spoon in the pesto sauce.
- Divide the apple slices, tomatoes, olives, basil and feta between the peppers.
- Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle over the oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 20-25mins or until the peppers are tender.
- Serve hot with salad.