Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this for a BBQ the day after Christmas-Boxing Day. It was very yummy!
Make and share this Apple and Craisin Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 stalk celery, finely sliced
- 118.29 ml red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 118.29 ml craisins
- 1 green apple, cored, quartered, finely sliced
- 59.14 ml chopped walnuts
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml oil
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 lime, juice and zest of, grated
- salt and pepper
- MIx the dressing ingredients together.
- Mix the salad ingredients together, pour over the dressing and mix well,chill and eat!
Put a little love in your heart...a heart-healthy recipe. Made for Edn'd9 A/NZ Tag.
Delicious, attractive and healthy. We loved it.
My sister and her 2 year old came over for a BBQ last night, and we made this to use up a few odds and ends. It was absolutely divine. We were worried that it might be a little too tart for the baby, but she just adored it. Only change I made was to substitute lemon zest and juice for the lime as I didn't have any limes. Jan, thanks so much for this - we're going to make this a lot over the summer.