Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this for a BBQ the day after Christmas-Boxing Day. It was very yummy!
- 1⁄2 cabbage, finely sliced
- 3 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1 green apple, cored, quartered, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lime, juice and zest of, grated
- salt and pepper
- MIx the dressing ingredients together.
- Mix the salad ingredients together, pour over the dressing and mix well,chill and eat!
Put a little love in your heart...a heart-healthy recipe. Made for Edn'd9 A/NZ Tag.
Delicious, attractive and healthy. We loved it.
My sister and her 2 year old came over for a BBQ last night, and we made this to use up a few odds and ends. It was absolutely divine. We were worried that it might be a little too tart for the baby, but she just adored it. Only change I made was to substitute lemon zest and juice for the lime as I didn't have any limes. Jan, thanks so much for this - we're going to make this a lot over the summer.