1/4 Photos of Apple and Chicken Hash
From Cooking Light. Per 1 cup serving: 226 calories, 5.6 g fat, 18.1 g protein, 26.3 g carb, 2.9 g fiber, 45 mg cholesterol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tart cooking apples, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 2 cups cubed peeled baked potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped skinless boneless rotisserie cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1Heat 1 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add in onion and apple; stir/saute 7 minutes or until mixture begins to brown.
- 3Spoon mixture into a large bowl.
- 4Add potato and remaining 5 ingredients to the bowl; toss well to mix.
- 5Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add apple mixture and pat into an even layer in skillet.
- 7Cook, without stirring, 2 minutes.
- 8Stir gently, cook 2 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown.
- 9Serve right away.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Chicken Hash
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 482.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 15.3 g