Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different yet sophisticated taste.
Make and share this Apple and Cheddar Tea Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 granny smith apples, unpeeled
- 1⁄4 cup honey dijon mustard
- 12 slices extra old white cheddar cheese, cut thinly
- 6 slices raisin bread, sliced thin (cut regular slices in half if you have to)
- Using a mandolin, cut apples into thin slices.
- Spread each slice of bread with honey mustard. Lay cheese on one half of the bread slices. Top cheese with apple slices. Cover with remaining bread slices.
- Cut crusts off each sandwich and then cut into three length-wise pieces.
These were very tasty little tea sandwiches. I thought I had some honey mustard in the fridge, but the container was placed back empty. The kids were caught off guard by the crunch in their sandwich and though it was rather silly to be eating their apple on their sandwiches instead of on the side. However, everyone ate them without complaints which really says something. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Made and reviewed for My 3 Chefs 08