1/1 Photo of Apple and Cheddar Cheese Dessert Lasagna
Adopted Parisian's Note:
Huh? Apples? Cheddar? A lasagna? All this for dessert? Trust me -it's fantastic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook lasagna noodles and set aside to cool.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Combine apples and sugar in saucepan. Cook until sugar melts and apples get juicy.
- 4Add spices and cornstarch, cook until slightly thickened, and remove from heat.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. With a fork, roughly mix in butter and set aside.
- 6Place 1 noodle in the bottom of a 4-quart baking dish. Top with 1/3 of apples, then 1/3 of the cheese and repeat process two more times and top with fourth pasta sheet.
- 7Spoon with butter topping and bake.
- 8Fabulous served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Cheddar Cheese Dessert Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1631.0
- Calories from Fat 761
- Total Fat 84.5 g
- Saturated Fat 53.2 g
- Cholesterol 240.5 mg
- Sodium 1050.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 128.9 g
- Protein 35.9 g