Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Huh? Apples? Cheddar? A lasagna? All this for dessert? Trust me -it's fantastic!
Make and share this Apple and Cheddar Cheese Dessert Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Cook lasagna noodles and set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine apples and sugar in saucepan. Cook until sugar melts and apples get juicy.
- Add spices and cornstarch, cook until slightly thickened, and remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. With a fork, roughly mix in butter and set aside.
- Place 1 noodle in the bottom of a 4-quart baking dish. Top with 1/3 of apples, then 1/3 of the cheese and repeat process two more times and top with fourth pasta sheet.
- Spoon with butter topping and bake.
- Fabulous served hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
This was very good. I used tart harrelson apples. The amount of topping seemed to be WAY to much, and I only used about half. I don't know what kind of single lasagna noodle would fit an entire 4 qt baking dish...I used strip lasagna.