Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Every Day with Rachael Ray
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 granny smith apples
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, using a fork, combine the blue cheese, mayonnaise and 1/4 cup buttermilk until thick and lumpy.
- Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup buttermilk and the sugar. Refrigerate.
- Quarter, core and coarsely grate the apples. In a medium bowl, combine the apples with the dressing.
- Stir in the celery; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.