1/1 Photo of Apple and Carrot Salad (Ww - 2 Pts.)
This refreshing Weight Watchers recipe will hit the spot at any picnic! It counts as 2 points in the PointsPlus program. Enjoy!
My Private Note
3/4 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large apple, red, cored, thinly sliced and then cut into matchsticks
- 1 large apple, green, cored, thinly sliced and then cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or less to taste
- 3 cups carrots, cut into matchsticks (many stores sell these precut)
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or more)
- 2 ounces feta cheese, French-variety suggested, crumbled
- 1Place apples in a large bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- 2Add carrots, chives, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and cheese; toss to mix thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Carrot Salad (Ww - 2 Pts.)
Serving Size: 1 (946 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 263.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g