Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Apple and carrot salad topped with a lemon, cinnamon and mint dressing. Easy, quick and healthy. This will give you 1 lg or 2 sm servings.
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small apple, unpeeled and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ounce of fresh mint, shredded
- Splenda sugar substitute, to taste (optional)
- Put the apple and carrot in a bowl.
- Mix together the lemon juice, cinnamon, and mint in a cup add a bit of Splenda if desired.
- Drizzle over the apple and carrot mixture.
- Toss to mix.
I liked this very well but my hubby said it had too much mint. I did not add any sugar or splenda.
Wow Anna, what a tasty treat this is. I was so surprised by the big bold flavor, I knew that it would be good, but I didn't realize just how good this simple salad really is. Loved it, fresh, raw and oh so tasty. The combination of lemon, cinnamon and mint creates something truly special. I did use sugar instead of splenda. Kudos my friend for another wonderful salad. You truly are helping to convert me into a salad eating lady. :)
I used about 1 tsp of Splenda. And I added more lemon juice. This salad has a very great taste. It's fresh with the mint. Thanks Annacia. Made for Photo tag