Crisp fresh and so delicate with the Butter Lettuce. Quick and easy to put together. One of my family's favorites. Easily made into a meal with some roasted chicken or other meat added to it. From January '12 Bon Appetit magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (Kosher)
- 2Wisk vinegar, honey, shallot, and mustard in medium bowl.
- 3Gradually wisk in oil.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Place torn lettuce in a large bowl.
- 7Add vinaigrette, nuts, and apple.
- 8Toss to coat.
- 9Garnish with pomegranate seeds, tarragon (if using) and cheese.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple and Butter Lettuce Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.1
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 265.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 12.8 g