Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Not an ordinary Omelet. Great for low-carb.
- 2 large golden delicious apples, peeled, cored, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oven to 200 degrees. Put apples in microwavable container. Add butter and nutmeg, stir to coat. Put in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Melt 1 1/2 tsp butter in 8" or less non stick skillet. Pour half of egg mixture and cook through, cover if necessary. Put omelet on large enough oven safe plate. Layer cooked apples and all the brie, put in oven.
- Cook remaining eggs in skillet with remaining butter. Put the omelet top of cheese and apples. Layer remaining apples on top.
- Cut into fours and serve.