Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recips is from www.lovingyou.com. The site has some excellent romantic recipe ideas.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups peeled cored, small diced apples
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 5 -6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, over a medium flame.
- Add the apples and saute for 1 to 2 minutes, until softened.
- Add the half & half or milk and reduce heat to low.
- Heat and stir until the mixture begins to scald around the edges.
- Gradually add the cheese and stir until melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.