Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 egg, separated
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat egg yolk: Add sugar, flour and butter mix thoroughly. Put in sauce pan on the stove.
- Add water and stir constantly until it boils.
- Let this cool completely.
- Add vanilla and gently fold in egg white, which has been stiffly beaten.
- Pour sauce over apples and bananas.
Have to admit i was skeptical about this at first but after trying it i was amazed at the texture and flavour. Thanks for sharing.