Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Once pureed, this recipe has a creamy texture that baby will love. You can make this for yourself too! Delicious and healthy. Recipe intended for babies older than 7 months.
- 3⁄4 tablespoon oats
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 small apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon golden raisin, finely chopped
- In a small pan, bring first 4 ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Puree with blender or by pushing through a mesh sieve.
- Add raisins and set aside until raisins are plump.
- Fridge life is 24 hours.