Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready for fall? This will get you in the mood. Delicious!
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- romaine lettuce
- watercress (I use red leaf if I can't find watercress)
- 2⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 red apples, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup toasted almond
- Mix salad greens, blue cheese, apples and toasted almonds in a bowl.
- Process dressing ingredients in a blender and serve over salad.
This salad is FABULOUS!! We had it 2 nights in a row it was so great!! I added a little more sugar to the dressing...and left out the green onions since I did not have any. The combination of flavors works perfectly! We also added some grilled chicken...so great! We will hvae this often!
Great salad. I added a drop or three of dark rum for some bite. Make it early and let it rest in the frige for awhile, so that, as Mark Twain says in Huckelberry Finn, the flavors "sort of swap around."