Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been on a smoothie kick lately, and this has become one of my favorites.
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine the frozen yogurt, applesauce, and apple juice in a blender.
- Add the apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Blend until smooth.
Wow, this was like drinking apple pie a la mode. I didn't have the yogurt but had vanilla ice cream so it was more of a milkshake. I added more apple juice because I like mine a little more liquidy. This is very good, definitely worth trying.