Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from the MyRecipes.com site. It originated from the the Southern Living magazine
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium Red Delicious apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup currants
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup marsala wine or 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- rosemary sprig
- apple, slices
- Coat both sides of pork chops evenly with cooking spray.
- Combine rosemary, salt, and pepper. Rub mixture evenly on both sides of pork; set aside.
- Cook apple, raisins, and currants in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup wine, stirring constantly, until most liquid is evaporated. Add remaining wine, and cook 15 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Cook pork chops in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 minutes on each side or until done. Top with apple mixture. Garnish, if desired.