Recipe by MizzNezz
These go Soooo quick, I sometimes double the recipe. 30 minutes is standing time.
Top Review by Dana-MMH
Who would of thought shrimp scampi would be this easy to make, and this good. Thanks again for another fabulous recipe Inez!! I actually served this over linguine, and there are no left overs.
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 cup butter or 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (, or 1 Tbs. dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, cleaned and deveined