- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms (try to use large mushrooms)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry the mushrooms.
- Remove and chop the stems.
- Melt butter in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add the mushroom stems, celery and onion.
- Saute until the onion is translucent, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the bread crumbs, Worcestershire Sauce and seasonings.
- Mound the stuffing onto the mushroom caps.
- Arrange caps on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- If you like mushrooms, you will like this!