1/1 Photo of Appetizers-Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
ann joy's Note:
Hi, Here is a great recipe for Stuffed Mushrooms that is easy to make and is usually goes over well. You can make these a day ahead and bake before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry the mushrooms.
- 2Remove and chop the stems.
- 3Melt butter in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add the mushroom stems, celery and onion.
- 4Saute until the onion is translucent, stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in the bread crumbs, Worcestershire Sauce and seasonings.
- 6Mound the stuffing onto the mushroom caps.
- 7Arrange caps on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- 8If you like mushrooms, you will like this!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appetizers-Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 195.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g