Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy appetizer with a bit of a kick. People always come back for more!
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, well drained (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives, well drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Mix all filling ingredients together thoroughly, adding garlic powder and seasoned salt to taste.
- Divide filling and spread evenly over tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap; cut in slices 1/2" to 3/4" thick.
- Garnish with parsley.