Appetizer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Finely chop stems; measure 1/2 cup (discard any remaining stems or save for another use).
- In a skillet, saute chopped mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until vegetables are tender and mushroom liquid has evaporated.
- Add toast cubes, onion salt, garlic salt, pepper, thyme and paprika; mix well.
- Stuff into mushroom caps.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Yield: 1 dozen.