Recipe by RecipeNut
Prep time includes chill time ; )
Top Review by shelbyrose
These ribs are sooooo yummy. I started out with this delicious appetizer along with Tebo's Mushrooms Oriental for an Asian themed dinner I made for guests. Everyone raved about how good they were. Thank you for a terrific recipe, RecipeNut!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs spareribs
- 1 (10 ounce) jar plum jelly
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Instruct butcher to cut rib section lengthwise into individual ribs, and crosswise, through bone, into 2- to 2 1/2-inch long pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and pour over ribs.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Place ribs in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 1 hour.