Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL. She got the recipe from her SIL and she notes that these sandwiches freeze well before cooking.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 20 -24 pepperidge farm brand party dinner rolls
- 4 -5 slices cooked ham
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesliced swiss cheese
- Melt butter or margarine and mix with mustard, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
- Open rolls and spread mixture on both sides.
- Top each roll with ham and cheese. Close rolls.
- Heat in 350* oven until cheese is melted.
- Cut sandwiches into small pieces (individual rolls).
This is the same as a recipe I posted this year. It has been reviewed several times, and always gets 5 stars!