Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Rachel, my MIL. She got the recipe from her SIL and she notes that these sandwiches freeze well before cooking.
- Melt butter or margarine and mix with mustard, poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
- Open rolls and spread mixture on both sides.
- Top each roll with ham and cheese. Close rolls.
- Heat in 350* oven until cheese is melted.
- Cut sandwiches into small pieces (individual rolls).
This is the same as a recipe I posted this year. It has been reviewed several times, and always gets 5 stars!