Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lovely Salmon Dish, great for appetizer summer dinners.
- 1⁄4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) salmon fillets, skinned and cut into 12 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 12 fresh dill sprigs
- fresh dill sprig
- Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well.
- Spread mustard mixture evenly over salmon pieces.
- Combine crushed chips, sesame seeds, and pepper.
- Dredge salmon in potato chip mixture, pressing mixture onto salmon.
- Place 12 dill sprigs on bottom of a shallow roasting pan; top with salmon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish, if desired.
- Makes 12 appetizer servings.
Just testing out some new appys for the holidays, and this one is a definate keeper! They are also great served at almost room temperature, I drizzled some lemon juice over the salmon before sprinkling on the brown sugar mixture although when I make them again, I don't think I will use the lemon juice, I really think that they would be just a great without the juice! thanks for a fantastic recipe Lolly, I look forward to maing this for the holidays!...Kitten:)