1 hr 15 mins
This was in a magazine I get from my utility company about "down home" foods and I thought it looked really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat ove to 375.
- 2Squeeze handfuls of spinach to remove excess water. Separate clumps and place between layers of paper towels; pat dry.
- 3Combine cheese, spinach and flour; mix well.
- 4Place cheese mixture in bottom of pie shell.
- 5Sprinkle green onions over cheese mixture.
- 6Lightly whisk together cream and eggs; pour over cheese.
- 7Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 8Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes before serving warm as an appetizer.
- 10Cut into 16 pieces or thin wedges.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appetizer Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 394.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g