Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This was in a magazine I get from my utility company about "down home" foods and I thought it looked really good!
- Preheat ove to 375.
- Squeeze handfuls of spinach to remove excess water. Separate clumps and place between layers of paper towels; pat dry.
- Combine cheese, spinach and flour; mix well.
- Place cheese mixture in bottom of pie shell.
- Sprinkle green onions over cheese mixture.
- Lightly whisk together cream and eggs; pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving warm as an appetizer.
- Cut into 16 pieces or thin wedges.