Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 1⁄2 ounces dried beef, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Blend cream cheese and milk.
- Stir in other ingredients except walnuts.
- Spoon in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers as a spread.
I was just getting ready to post this recipe and discovered it is already here! There are a couple slight adjustments I make -- I use 2 tablespoons of finely chopped bell pepper instead of one -- and I also increase the sour cream to 3/4 cup. This is such a rich and creamy spread. Oh, la-la!!!
One of my faves! I top with pecans instead just as a matter of preference.