Recipe by grandma2969
This goes over very well with family and friends..always the first thing to totally disappear..
cream cheese pastry
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces cream cheese, melted
- pepperoni, and cheese filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend butter, flour and cream cheese to make a soft dough.
- Form into 48- 1" balls. spray tiny muffin tins with non stick spray.
- Place a ball in each muffin tin and with your thumb, mold each into a tiny crust.
- Cover and refrigerate tartlet shells.
- For pepperoni and cheese filling,.
- Beat eggs, add cream and salt.
- Mix in cheese, pepperoni and oregano and blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate filling.
- When ready to bake, bring crusts and filling to room temperature.
- Add filling to each crust and bake at 350* for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Sometimes I make the filling and tartlet shells the day before needing and refrigerate. The next day, add filling to the shells and bake. This is the type of party recipe we all need.