This goes over very well with family and friends..always the first thing to totally disappear..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
cream cheese pastry
- 1Blend butter, flour and cream cheese to make a soft dough.
- 2Form into 48- 1" balls. spray tiny muffin tins with non stick spray.
- 3Place a ball in each muffin tin and with your thumb, mold each into a tiny crust.
- 4Cover and refrigerate tartlet shells.
- 5For pepperoni and cheese filling,.
- 6Beat eggs, add cream and salt.
- 7Mix in cheese, pepperoni and oregano and blend well.
- 8Cover and refrigerate filling.
- 9When ready to bake, bring crusts and filling to room temperature.
- 10Add filling to each crust and bake at 350* for about 30 minutes.
- 11Serve warm.
- 12Sometimes I make the filling and tartlet shells the day before needing and refrigerate. The next day, add filling to the shells and bake. This is the type of party recipe we all need.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appetizer Pepperoni and Cheese Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g