Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make your own party tray! Why pay $30+ dollars for a party tray when you can make your own for $10-15 at home. My commissary deli had a flyer posted with this recipe on it. Please see my diagram on arranging if you are unsure how to display it. Serving size is based on 1-1/2 ounces of cheese and 4 ounces of meat each. Serving idea: Use a vegetable dip and short bread sticks as accompaniment for the party tray. (Recipe is courtesy of Butterball, Armour, Eckrich, County Line, Healthy Choice and Margherita).
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 3⁄4 lb colby-monterey jack cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 lb sliced deli ham
- 1 lb sliced deli turkey
- grape tomatoes (optional)
- baby carrots (optional)
- zucchini, slices (optional)
- Place lettuce leaves on round serving platter.
- Mound cheese cubes in center of plate.
- Roll each ham slice and secure with several toothpicks. Cut into 2 or 3 pieces, arrange in section of plate.
- Repeat rolling and cutting into pieces with turkey breast. Arrange turkey opposite of ham.
- Fill remaining space on plate with tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, if desired.
Thank you so much for the diagram! I will re-rate it once I make it and compare the cost.