1/1 Photo of Appetizer or Snack Party Tray
Petite Mommy's Note:
Make your own party tray! Why pay $30+ dollars for a party tray when you can make your own for $10-15 at home. My commissary deli had a flyer posted with this recipe on it. Please see my diagram on arranging if you are unsure how to display it. Serving size is based on 1-1/2 ounces of cheese and 4 ounces of meat each. Serving idea: Use a vegetable dip and short bread sticks as accompaniment for the party tray. (Recipe is courtesy of Butterball, Armour, Eckrich, County Line, Healthy Choice and Margherita).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lettuce leaves on round serving platter.
- 2Mound cheese cubes in center of plate.
- 3Roll each ham slice and secure with several toothpicks. Cut into 2 or 3 pieces, arrange in section of plate.
- 4Repeat rolling and cutting into pieces with turkey breast. Arrange turkey opposite of ham.
- 5Fill remaining space on plate with tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appetizer or Snack Party Tray
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 1651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 27.6 g