Recipe by Joy1996
This is an old recipe but a good one! Double or triple it for potlucks - everyone loves these!
Top Review by Tara
Excellent! I have a smartpot so I did 2 kinds of meatballs for New Years and everyone loved both of them. DH really liked them and he hates anything sweet like Jams and baked goods but this was a nice sweet/sour mix.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 bottle chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Make meatballs: Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, cheese, onion, and garlic.
- Form into approximately 24 meatballs.
- Place on ungreased baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in your slow cooker, combine jelly and chili sauce; stir to blend.
- Set slow cooker on low for overnight or all day or on high for 6 hours or so.
- Remove meatballs from pan and place into slow cooker.
- Stir to coat with sauce.
- Cook on low all day or on high for 6 hours.