6 hrs 20 mins
This is an old recipe but a good one! Double or triple it for potlucks - everyone loves these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make meatballs: Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, cheese, onion, and garlic.
- 2Form into approximately 24 meatballs.
- 3Place on ungreased baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in your slow cooker, combine jelly and chili sauce; stir to blend.
- 5Set slow cooker on low for overnight or all day or on high for 6 hours or so.
- 6Remove meatballs from pan and place into slow cooker.
- 7Stir to coat with sauce.
- 8Cook on low all day or on high for 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appetizer Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 210.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: