1/9 Photos of Appetizer Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce Meatballs or Lil Smokies
This is easy and always a big hit at my get togethers, it's great with mini meatballs or Lil Smokies, to make it ever more easier purchase ready made frozen cooked small meatballs or you can make your own and cook them first, I use Kittencal's Italian Melt-In-Your-Mouth Meatballs see bottom of recipe for baking times --- this is great to take to a potluck :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pot combine the grape jelly with the chili sauce; add in the meatballs and simmer for about 45 minutes uncovered or until the sauce has thickened.
- 2If you are making my Parmesan meatball recipe use 2-1/2 to 3 pounds lean ground beef or use half beef and ground pork shape.
- 3Shape into about 1-inch balls.
- 4Place on a baking sheet.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- 6Place in the prepared sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appetizer Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce Meatballs or Lil Smokies
Serving Size: 1 (1576 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 187.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: