Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese (I like cheddar or Co-Jack)
- 4 ounces chopped sweet peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 70 inches flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (except tortillas).
- Spread mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas and wrap individually in wax paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator and remove tortillas from wax paper.
- Cut into 3/4" slices and lay pinwheels flat on serving plate.
- Serve with salsa.
Made this recipe for a gathering on Christmas Eve, presentation was great and was easy to make: the only thing we found was the cream cheese & sour cream over powered the other ingredients, so would suggest less of the cream cheese & sour cream. Over all would make them again with a few adjustments.