Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (6 ounce) box cheese crackers, crushed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 medium green pepper
- 10 -12 green olives (1/2 c.)
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 stalk celery (1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Layer half of cracker mixture (crackers and sour cream, may have to add some
- butter to bind) in bottom of 9-inch spring pan.
- Blend all other ingredients in blender; pour into pan.
- Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Garnish with olive slices, pimiento and parsley.
- Serve with rye or pumpernickel rounds.