Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Appetizer Beer Cheese Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Cut bread into bite-sized pieces.
- Place bread pieces in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring twice.
- Transfer to serving bowl or basket.
- Meanwhile, place cheese in large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broccoli, beer, pimientos and dry mustard.
- Cook until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Pour cheese mixture into ceramic fondue pot over low heat.
- Using fondue forks or wooden skewers, dip toasted bread pieces into warm cheese mixture.