My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Cut bread into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Place bread pieces in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring twice.
- 5Transfer to serving bowl or basket.
- 6Meanwhile, place cheese in large saucepan.
- 7Cook over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- 8Stir in broccoli, beer, pimientos and dry mustard.
- 9Cook until hot, stirring occasionally.
- 10Pour cheese mixture into ceramic fondue pot over low heat.
- 11Using fondue forks or wooden skewers, dip toasted bread pieces into warm cheese mixture.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Appetizer Beer Cheese Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 1538.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 20.1 g