Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I coined the name!
Make and share this Appalicious Apple Lassi recipe from Food.com.
- 2 small apples, washed,peeled,and grated
- 2 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- crushed ice, as required
- Blend the yogurt, sugar and cold water together in a blender.
- Add the limejuice and apple to the lassi.
- Blend again.
- Put crushed ice in glasses.
- Pour lassi over it and serve.
Wonderful Lassi that has become a regular in our house! Very healthy and a great quick breakfast.
I thought that this was not very nice at all. The taste lacked any appeal, and seemed to worsen that of good old sweet lassi. Sorry, but my opinion differs from that of most others on this one!
very nice and fresh. Fast and easy to make in the blendar. Half the recipe was perfect for 2. I think this will go into the breakfast rotations in this house.