Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe has been entered for ZWT II for Italy & my source is: www.mangiabenepasta.com/desserts25.html. Times were not specified & have been estimated.
- For the filling, combine the ricotta & confectioner's sugar. Press the mixture thru a strainer into a bowl. Stir in the cocoa & cinnamon.
- For the omelets, beat the eggs w/the vanilla & salt.
- Heat a little of the oil in a 8-inch non-stick skillet. When the pan is hot, pour in enough of the batter to cover the bottom of the pan. Swirl the batter around quickly to form a thin pancake.
- Once set, turn it over & cook the other side briefly. Slide omelet onto a paper-towel lined plate. Repeat w/remaining batter.
- To assemble, place 2 tbsp of the filling on ea warm omelet & roll up. Combine topping ingredients, sift over the tops & serve.
Definately the filling makes this one unique, OUTSTANDING recipe. Had some trouble with the filling at first, but definately came together. Kids really enjoyed this, as well as us adults. The topping was right on the money :).. Made for your win in Football Pool.