Apicius' Souffle' Di Broccoli (Broccoli Souffle)
- Boil the broccoli, set 3 floweretts aside for decoration and pass the rest through a food mill.
- Make the besciamel sauce. First melt butter till bubbling. 2nd, add flour then milk. High heat till boiled then smallest fire till creamy.
- Add the besciamel sauce and egg yokes then fold in already beaten hard egg whites, a pinch of sald and beated until stiff.
- Butter 6 ramekins and gently fill with the mixture and bake at 180C for 30 minutes
- Remove from the molds and garnish each with half a broccoli flouwerette, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and olive pil.
- Tomato sauce can be made with garlic or onion with oil, sugar, salt and pepper.