- 500 g beef, meat for broth (meat under ribs and some white knee bone)
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 celery rib
- 2 liters cold water
- 140 g breadcrumbs
- 90 g grated parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs
- 30 g butter
- nutmeg or grated lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the broth by putting all the first 5 ingredients in cold water and bring to a boil; turn down the heat and remove foam on the surface.
- Simmer at least two hours with salt added.
- Filter before use.
- Make the passatelli by mixing the rest of the ingredients in a dough (little sticky).
- Give them the appropriate shape and pour in the boiling broth.
- Serve the soup with grated Parmesan cheese.