Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Delicious and super home-made
Make and share this Apicius' Minestra Di Passatelli recipe from Food.com.
- Make the broth by putting all the first 5 ingredients in cold water and bring to a boil; turn down the heat and remove foam on the surface.
- Simmer at least two hours with salt added.
- Filter before use.
- Make the passatelli by mixing the rest of the ingredients in a dough (little sticky).
- Give them the appropriate shape and pour in the boiling broth.
- Serve the soup with grated Parmesan cheese.