Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Is it or isn't it?? You be the judge!
- 2 ounces premium vodka
- 1 ounce espresso
- 1 ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur or 1 ounce other chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce Kahlua or 1 ounce other coffee liqueur
- chocolate syrup
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- In shaker mix together vodka, espresso, chocolate liqueur and coffee liqueue'til foamy.
- Swirl some chocolate syrup into the well-chilled martini glass (syrup will freeze on contact) Strain drink into glass.
Thanks for another great martini recipe! This tasted great after painting all day and sitting down and relaxing. Thanks Again!!
I liked the taste. But at the end, I found it too sweet. Next time I'll add more espresso. Made for I recommend tag game
What a fantastic drink. You could taste a hint of the espresso. My brand of vodka was Grey Goose, espresso from Starbucks and of course I had to stay with the Godiva brand of chocolate liquid. If I buy an espresso it may take me 2 hours to finish it because it is way to strong for me. But I can have this martini drank in no time at all! I will be making this again. Made for *Comfort Cafe Game Snowqueen Round 2010* Theme *Shaken not Stirred*