1/5 Photos of Apfelpfannkuchen (Apple Pancakes)
Sgt. Pepper's Note:
Authentic German Apple pancakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together the flour, sugar, and the salt.
- 2Beat eggs and milk together.
- 3Gradually add flour mixture; beat until smooth.
- 4Saute apples in 1/4 c of butter until tender.
- 5Mix sugar and the cinnamon together.
- 6Toss with apples.
- 7Melt 2 T butter in a deep frypan.
- 8Pour in the batter to a depth of about 1/4-inch.
- 9When set, place 1/4 of the apples on top; cover with more batter.
- 10Fry pancake until lightly browned on both sides.
- 11Keep warm.
- 12Repeat the procedure 3 times, until all batter and apples are used.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apfelpfannkuchen (Apple Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.8
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 281.7 mg
- Sodium 536.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g