Recipe by The Kitchen Assistant
A refreshing, cold summer drink of white wine and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 lemons, zest of, each cut in a long strip
- 2 lemons, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- .Combine the white wine, sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice into a large pitcher.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at leat 4 hours.
- Remove and discard the lemon zest.
- Fill the pitcher with 1 1/2 cups ice and serve in a chilled small wine glass with a sprig of fresh mint.